Friday, November 18, 2011

Mesothelioma Attorney

mesothelioma attorney
My attorney told me I have mesothelioma. Does that mean I have to quit football and lose my scholarship?

I don’t think an attorney is qualified to diagnose you with a medical condition. Go to your doctor and ask them.

Mesothelioma Lawyers

Tags: asbestos, attorney, cancer, lawsuit, mesothelioma, mesothelioma attorney, mesothelioma attorney alabama, mesothelioma attorney san diego, mesothelioma attorney texas, mesothelioma attorneys forum

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 13th, 2011 at 3:30 am and is filed under Mesothelioma Cancer Attorney. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys